Exa GmbH, Munich, GERMANY
To strengthen the sales organization and best support one of our most important automotive customers in their deployment of our technology, Exa seeks:
As an Application Engineer (AE), you will report directly to the regional technical manager. You must be customer-focused, very responsive and able to develop a strong level of trust. Your technical know-how will enable you to deliver high value services and consulting. You will be completely integrated into the international team in Stuttgart and you will be responsible for:
• Execution of fluid dynamics service projects with the Exa PowerFLOW suite, from the complete vehicle model preparation to the simulation, results analysis and presentation
• Development and implementation of methods in customer environment
• Providing pre-sales support to the sales team and post-sales support to our customers
As an Application Engineer (AE), you are a member of the field office, either located in Germany, France or United Kingdom. You will report directly to a regional technical manager and must be customer-focused, very responsive, able to develop a strong level of trust with customers and know how to add value in a customer support situation. Strong communication and organizational skills are essential. The ability to work on and manage multiple customer projects quickly and efficiently, leveraging internal resources at Exa, is very important. You will be responsible for providing pre-sales support to the sales team, and assist in other duties such as: pre-processing, administering, and post processing of customer benchmark cases, delivering customer services projects and some post-sales customer support.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, strong desire to learn as well as teach
• Professional and team oriented attitude
• Strong verbal communication, presentation, organization and customer interaction skills
• MS. or PhD in Mech., Aeronaut. Eng., CFD or related field, with solid knowledge of fluid dynamics
• Work experience in Automotive Industry is preferable
• Strong interest in cars, as well as Aerodynamics, Thermodynamics or Aeroacoustics
• Experience with common CAD or Geometry Tools (ANSA) is preferable
• Practical knowledge of CFD applications (ideally PowerFLOW) is preferable
• Knowledge of MS Office, basic knowledge of Unix/Linux
• Languages: English necessary, German of advantage
• Driver’s license and willingness to travel
For immediate consideration, please send your CV / resume to:
Exa GmbH • Curiestrasse 4 • D-70563 Stuttgart • Tel.: +49 (711) 687032-36 • Email: email@example.com
Landshuter Allee 8,
49 (0) 89 1895073 29 (Fax)
Please No Agencies, Contractors or Consultants
How to apply:
Please apply by contacting us at the email address listed in the job description.
Attach your CV or resume to your email and it will be submitted directly to the hiring manager.
Feel free to apply for multiple positions if you are interested and qualified.
Thank you for your interest in Exa Corporation!